Thursday, February 3, 2011

TOP 10 WORST SONGS

I have compiled the list of the worst songs I've ever heard in my entire life. There are a lot of songs in my list but here are my Top 10 list of worst songs I ever heard. Just tell me if you agree or not.


10. Macarena (Los Del Rio) - whenever I hear this song I always remember my cousins dancing with it. And it is so bad because they always make me dance with them!  


9. Nookie (Limp Bizkit) - well, the lyrics goes: I did it all for the nookie the nokkie so you can get the cookie! - Duh! I just don'r get it.


8. Baby (Justin Bieber) - Now I know a lot will react to this. The reason why this song is included in my list is because this song is getting on my nerves. I always here this song in every corner that I went, even in buses! Common, give it a break.

 7. We Built This City (Jefferson Starship) - as much as I loved their song Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now, it is twice that much that I don't like this song. Grrr


6. I Love Rock And Roll (Britney Spears) - maybe because this version is not a match with the original and there's th Britney style that I just do not get.


5.Crazy Frog (Axel F) - what the????

4. Sorry 2004 (Ruben Studdard) - well, what happened to 2005?? Duh!

3. Mambo #5 (Lou Vega) - this one is funny though. I don't know how this song was created or who is the inspiration behind this song but this is really funny.

2. I Just Died In You Arms (Cutting Crew) - the song goes... I just died in your arms tonight, it must have been something you said..., now i wonder what this girl said that killed the man.

1. The Cheeky Song (Cheeky Girls) - oh God! just don't play it. Please don't play it.

**if you agree to this or not, it is up to you but this is just my opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment