Monday, February 14, 2011

MY TOP 5 VALENTINES SONG

5. But I Do Love You - LeAnn Rimes


  Love everything about the way you're loving me
                     The way you lay your head upon my shoulder when you sleep
                     And I love to kiss you in the rain
                     I love everything you do, oh I do

4. Terrified - Katherine McPhee 
                                             You by the light 
                                             is the greatest find
                                            In a world full of wrong
                                            You're the thing that's right
                                           Finally made it through
                                           the lonely to the other side 
 
3. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
                                          And we can build this dream together
                                         Standing strong forever
                                         Nothing's gonna stop us now
                                        And if this world runs out of lovers
                                        We'll still have each other
                                        Nothing's gonna stop us
                                        Nothing's gonna stop us now
 
2. Always - Atlantic Starr
 
                                         Come with me my sweet, let's go make a family.
                                         They will bring us joy, for always.
                                         Oh boy I love you so, I can't find enough ways to let you know,
                                         But you can be sure I'm yours, for always.
 
 1. I Will Take You Forever - Christopher Cross
                                          That I will take you forever
                                          and there will never be anyone else in my heart but you.
                                         And I will take you forever
                                         and there will never be anyone else but you
                                         anyone else but you.
                                         Now my touch belongs to you and I will always be your best friend
                                         now my secrets are safe with you and the magic will never end.
                                        Now you are the one
                                       and heaven will only know
                                       what only our eyes can say
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment