Well, since the Academy Awards is coming, I have made my own predictions of who will be nominated for Oscar's Best Picture this year.
Here are the movies included in my shortlist, just tell me if you approve of it or not.
1. INCEPTION starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Directed by Christopher Nolan
2. THE SOCIAL NETWORK starring Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Justin Timberlake, Rooney Mara Directed by David Fincher
3. THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT starring Annette Bening, Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Mia Wasikowska, Josh Hutcherson Directed by Lisa Cholodenko
4. BLACK SWAN starring Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel, Winona Ryder Directed by Darren Aronofsky
5. TOY STORY 3 featuring the voices of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Ned Beatty Directed by Lee Unkrich
6. THE KING'S SPEECH starring Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush, Helena Bonham Carter Directed by Tom Hooper
7. BURLESQUE starring Cher, Christina Aguilera, Alan Cumming Directed by Steve Antin
8. THE TOURIST starring Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Paul Bettany Directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
9. THE FIGHTER starring Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale, Amy Adams Directed by David O. Russell
10. TANGLED starring Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, Donna Murphy Directed by Nathan Greno and Byron Howard
11. HEREAFTER starring Matt Damon, Cecile De France, Bryce Dallas Howard Directed by Clint Eastwood
12. SHUTTER ISLAND starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Emily Mortimer, Mark Ruffalo Directed by Martin Scorsese